Tuesday, October 04, 2005

pinoy beef steak

yum yum for my tum tum!!!

sunday night i was bored out of my wits when suddenly i remembered the beef steak recipe my sister gave me over the phone just a few nights ago. i rushed to Pavillions at the top of my street, got the ingredients and 30 minutes later i was enjoying a plateful of rice and my own home-made beef steak. it wasn't difficult to make it. and i realized what a dork i was for not trying it sooner.

and i am oh so proud of myself. hehe ... it wasn't as good like my yaya back home would cook it but mine turned out ok for a first-time try. i was so happy with my beef steak that i was tempted to gobble up the whole thing. lol ...


maybe this coming weekend i'll try adobo. it's gonna my new thing - i should learn how to make filipino dishes. i've been asked a million times before by my american friends if i know how to make chicken adobo or pansit (apparently, these are the most popular filipino dishes). i die of embarassment everytime i answer in the negative.

i should call home and tell mom about my recent culinary success. hahaha .. it's been 2 days and i'm still stoked over my beef steak. so stoked that i even had to make a special blog entry about it! good times!!

No comments: