Wednesday, October 19, 2005

hump day updates

ok ... every wednesday starting today, imma try doing a weekly-update-whats-goin-on-with-my-life-random-shoutouts-i-speak-my-mind-blah-blah-i'm-a-dork kinda post ...

* san francisco trip last weekend. happy to see my step-lola. pig out on caldereta and rice. ulk!

* hang out with my high school friend Mei on sunday afternoon. window shopping in downtown san fran. stroll on market street. movie at metreon. dinner at Cheesecake Factory which sits on the rooftop of the Macy’s Building in the heart of Union Square. sigh, a pretty autumn day in san fran!

* thanks for a storm named Wilma, i had the most horrifying flight ever! 30 minutes of turbulence while i watched lighting and rain thru the airplane window. i seriously thought that was it - the end, kaput, goodbye, adios, sayonara. i held on to my armrest like i would hold on to my dear life. i said a prayer and made a note to my family and friends just in case i die inside this crappy piece of flying metal called Southwest.

* ugly shoes and i talked last night. pleh! i can see where this "relationship" is going. "call you in a few days." makes me shudder every time!

* my YM buddy lesley is in a flash training in anaheim today. ugh, it's almost impossible to survive a work day without her!!

* from KGB (10/18) "Hi alex how are u. What u dont like to talk to me any more? No call, i see ur friends out, but your not there. What is all this about. I think i saw u on friday, maybe. U look hot, if it was not u well u looked hot anyway. I think ur hair is longer maybe. Well any way myy weekend was ok, just chilled out and saw a movie. I heard u were in S.F. to see family. Ill call u tonight. chow."

* i freakin missed Amazing Race Family Edition last night. grrrr ....

* i am very close to maxing out one of my credit cards! *shock*

* i discovered a Big Lots close to work - 3.5 miles away only!

* billie, a very good college friend of mine is coming to LA. wow! i think it's been about 5 years since i last saw her. can't wait!

* dance class tonight .. weee!!!!

* my next culinary project - beef with mushrooms.


* it's 3:56pm. an hour and a half to go! i'm clockwatchin.

No comments: