Sunday, February 05, 2006

weekend randomness ...

it's sunday. after finishing the not-so-impressive-drowned-out-with-special-effects War of the Worlds, i headed to bed for a promised one hour nap. i set my alarm at 530pm but woke up at 630 instead. sigh .. there goes my afternoon.

it's been a rough week. i've been feeling lost and spaced out and homesick. the thing is i don't know what really triggered it. am i going crazy? i'm convinced that it's a pretty normal phase that i usually go through. surprisingly though i've never gotten used to it. after all these years, i couldn't seem to fight the evil of homesickness and it's insane affects on me and my psyche. i have crazy mood swings, i couldn't eat, my motivation is the size of a pea and i'm very emotional. i couldn't find myself. a lot of things are not making any sense right now. should i go see a doctor now?

i'm tired of LA. i should move some place where the seasons change.

looks like the planned mini-reunion with my sisters at louisville, kentucky will fall through. boo! i've been looking forward to it really. seeing ate yvette is possibly the closest i could get to being home. i've imagined the dinners together, the trips to the park with my 3-year old niece, the long talks over coffee. would have been nice. it would have been good for my soul.

maybe i should pack my bags and just go home. but where is home?

No comments: