Wednesday, October 31, 2007

holiDAZE

do you ever get those moments when you fell like time is going by too fast? tonight is definitely one of those moments. after the crazy halloween festivities at work (our department theme is football and i dressed up as a crazed 49ers fan), i come home excited for some quiet time by myself. i changed into my favorite over-sized shirt and a pair of comfy shorts. i sat on the couch with my glass of soy milk feeling stoked over a new episode of Pushies Daisies. I switched on the TV and the first freakin' thing i see is a holiday commercial for Ross. a HOLIDAY commercial - do you read me? i'm barely recovering from my Halloween candies and here i am comfronted with another holiday.

the days spiral from here on - THANKSGIVING - CHRISTMAS DAY - NEW YEAR'S. just watch and i can almost guarantee you that after you read this entry, it will time to stuff that turkey for Thanksgiving dinner. right after a tryptophan induced yawn and a quick burp, it'll be Christmas Day. and even before you finish sipping your apple cider, it'll New Year's.

sometimes i wish life comes with a 'pause' button or that a 1-800-SLO-DOWN hotline exist.

No comments: