Tuesday, September 19, 2006

to blog or not to blog?

i look at my blog page and i wanna puke. it's pathetic and i ask myself why do i even keep a f'ing blog page?! my life is ..... lifeless. there's nothing really to blog about.

the frustration kills me. i may not be the most talented writer in the world but i do know i have ideas, life experiences, or even random thoughts that i can share. sometimes it simply escapes me.

oooh Camp24 Jabs N' Abs - finally got the chance to go since i stayed in friday night and managed to go to bed at 10pm. "... Jabs N' Abs utilizes simple kickboxing movements that target the abdominal muscles!" i thought it was gonna be a piece of cake and walked in there with much confidence. i can do an hour and a half of dance class anyway so what's an hour of Jabs N' Abs??? boy was i wrong - after 30 minutes of punching in the air and jumping around, this boy was ready to pass out. the last 20 minutes of the class was dedicated to sit-ups. sit-ups in every manner imaginable! in my every push i was for sure my cup of coffee will find its way out of my mouth. i wanted to give up but i huffed and i puffed and somehow i managed to finish the class. after the last set of stretches - i shot a cocky "good class!" to the teacher and walked out. i popped 2 tylenols the minute i got home. today i learned that there's a clear difference between pirouettes and battlements versus Jabs N' Abs.

No comments: